Wednesday, May 25, 2011

No Sleep... Moody Mommy... Stupid Mail Man hubby!!!

Yea it is my fault I got knocked up by the mail man, but seriously? Going postal! Not him ME. I hardly slept last night. Went to bed at 1am, Alora woke up at 2am wanting a drink, woke up at 730am I AM EXHAUSTED! So where am I going with this? Well hmm the way us moody woman act with all our hormones! Oh don't deny it! You are crazy too! So there I was this morning talking to Liz as every morning and we got into the conversation of woman being Bit*h's. When we have a bad day we tend to take it out on everyone (again don't deny it.) Hardly sleeping last night the stress of everything in the last two weeks and the dreaded DR appointment we have this afternoon, I AM A PSYCHO! I hardly listen to my husband, Alora is bugging me, the dog smells and I want to nap. However being a Mom it is ok. I mean don't go crazy to the point of being committed BUT we are all entitled to have bad days! I mean come on God didn't make us all perfect. He made woman witches, men grumpy and kids are made to drive us crazy! So we need to let it out. Like I said don't go kicking your husbands arse but get it out. I do we all do. Don't go about saying oh I am perfect, I don't yell, I don't cry, I don't fart, and most certainly never stress out. BAHAHAHAHA right. Find a good friend to vent to and let it out. And make sure you return the favor. Ok my moody, exhausted rant is over. Have a BEAUTIFUL Wednesday. RIGHT.
Much Thoughts For All Denise <3

11 comments:

It's OK to be WEIRD! said...

aw, I can totally relate! If I don't get sleep, I'm a bear..... lol

Unknown said...

So funny! I have had those kind of days! Your newest follower from Voiceboks!~Lisa


I am all a twitter about life

Kristin said...

Oh yeah...been there! More times than I want to admit! LOL.

Stumbled you!
http://keenlykristin.com/2011/05/the-summer-of-kristin-has-begun/

Thanks for linking up!

Unknown said...

You have been Stumbled! Here is my post

Denise McDonough said...

Thanks for stumbling everyone!!!!
please Google friend so I can get to my goal of 100 before June 13th (my wedding anniversary!) so I can have my big give away!

DeDa Studios said...

Stumbled to your blog......new follower! Have a Very Safe & Happy Memorial Weekend! Stop for a visit http://dedastudios.blogspot.com

Fit2B Mama said...

Good stuff! Nice to have another transparent mom who is willing to write about real stuff and not just blab.

NCSue said...

I just "stumbled" by & followed your blog.
BTW, this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 200 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
NCSue

Mimi to Tee and Bee said...

No sleep triggers the mania part of my bipolar. Therefore, Ambien (or generic Ambien, rather) is one of my very closest friends.

It's good to have friends to talk things out with. I wish mine weren't so far away!

Thanks for your support of Joplin. They definitely need it.

Best,
Jayne

lindy said...

Uggg....I so feel your pain! Love this post and the picture is hilarious. Hope you're feeling better today! :P New follower, here from the Finding New Friends blog hop! Would love it if you'd swing by my blog when you get a chance! :)

Denise McDonough said...

Thank you everyone for the kind words! :) @Lindy I am heading there now to check you and EVERYONE out! and
@Jayne UP I got my celexa and lamictal baby! lol... It is life. I needed a little help when my Daddy went into his coma and it just makes me feel good so I keep taking it :) did you know 1 in every 3 people suffer from depression and only half get the help they need! Its crazy! anyway thank you EVERONE!
I am going to go read stumble and follow! Don't forget to share if you want to grab my button or something when I reach 100 GFC followers I am having a give away!
Denise

 
Designed by SAHMofDQ