Friday, September 16, 2011

Crazydog TeeShirts Review

This is probably my favorite site for some awesome, 80s, holidays and many more tees. I have a wicked sense of humor and to tell you the truth have no shame in any of it! CrazyDog TShirts really do rise above the rest!
I love this awesome selection of humor tees. I had the privileged to receive the " Amish Gone Wild" tee. It is super soft and fits awesome (3x nice loose and comfy.) I wore it to Alora's first day of school (classy I know) and everyone loved it!



A few of my other favorites are.

For The Son (he picked it after laughing for 20 mins.)






Cute Right?




And This one :) I mean what 80s kid didn't play this in "computer class."



There is also a $6.99 tee section where every day there is a new tee shirt for that price! Awesome right?

At super awesome prices, soft cotton and loads of funny things for adults and kids a like, how can you not like them? Sorry LOVE them!? CrazyDog TShirts are wicked!

Much Thoughts For All Denise <3



Note that I received no form of monetary compensation for this post. I did receive a sample of the product to try and to write a honest review. The opinions expressed in this review are mine and were not influenced in any way at all.

1 comment:

corabeth said...

New follower from Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop!!! Please follow back!!!! =D


http://corabeth27.blogspot.com/

 
Designed by SAHMofDQ