Sunday, August 28, 2011

Alora Got A Bigger Big Girl Bed...

All the milestones my kids have I get very teary. Now I have no idea why this happens and some are worse then others. First day of kindergarten HORRIBLE, for both Robert and my two oldest "jobs." Last year first day of preschool for the Bean and Alora I cried HARD, no really it was pathetic.
So now with the "bigger" big girl bed I didn't think it would happen I mean come on its just a twin size bed. Auntie Frankie came and dropped it off for her (best sister in law ever.) She brought her hula girl blankets, shams and a bed skirt and some cute yellow sheets that match. She also brought her some 101 Dalmatians sheets. What did she choose? Of course the Dalmatians lol.. Anyway I set it up cleaned everything and put her to bed. Then I cried and cried and cried. My baby girl is so tiny in this bed. So sweet. Innocent. Beautiful. I miss my baby girl :(
So I guess now I will go to bed and cry and sleep, and get ready for hurricane Irene. I shall post about the hurricane tomorrow while in the middle of the hurricane!
Where is Baby?

There she is!




Much Thoughts For All Denise <3

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Big beds always made me cry. It is even worse with my grandkids...
Hope you survived the hurricane..we did okay just a bit un-nerving and a wet messy basement to clean up.
I am a new visitor and follower via Crazed Fans.

 
Designed by SAHMofDQ