Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Was Fun...



For all of you Mommies out there how was your Easter? I just want to say Happy Whatever you celebrate and Bless you all... Our Easter was wonderful we had Easter Dinner at my Mom's on Saturday afternoon... Well evening because she forgot to put the ham in... Then Easter morning we woke up the Easter Bunny came (thank god it wasn't harry Potter this year) and then my amazing Husband let me go back to bed where I slept till the afternoon. He is Amazing <3 then I headed out to my best friend Kristen's house and spent some time with her family with my kids... It was a perfect non stressful day! Does anyone with kids stress over holiday's? We have to go here and there and everywhere? 
Much Thoughts For All Denise <3

No comments:

 
Designed by SAHMofDQ